There are a multitude of benefits that come along with using Outlook
- The ability to sort important dates by a built in calendar
- Special formatting to display emailed conversations in a simple fashion
- Integration with many of Microsoft Office programs
- Better integration with many social networking sites, such as Facebook
These are but a few prime aspects of Outlook. The powerful Mail-host is constantly updated to allow a pristine experience for anyone that is deeply in love with simple and precise e-mailing.
A newly found addition to Outlook is its ability to share your personal scheduled calendar with others. This can be done in three different ways:
- By email, where your calendars can arrive in your recipient's inbox as an attachment, and with a "Calendar Snapshot" in the body of the message,
- With Exchange Server, where you and others using Exchange and can share calendars and manage permissions, too.
- By sharing your online, Outlook Hotmail Connector-synchronized calendar with whomever you want.