October is National Computer Learning Month! All month long, Weiskopf Consulting will be posting on various social media sites, tips and tricks for using your computer. To kick start this month of learning, I chose to use Microsoft Office as my first examples of making your work simpler with a few tips and tricks.
- Automatically saving your documents so that you don't have to worry about losing your work. Click here to see the step by step process
- When sharing a document with an editor, click on the review tab and then press the "Track Changes", before saving, to view all edits made. It also gives the editor the ability to write comments on each edit.
- Need to add a new worksheet to your work book? It can easily be done by pressing Shift+F11.
- Here is a great blog that has broken down the first steps to using Excel like a pro!
- When using PowerPoint, think simple. Don't overwhelm your views with too much information or too many colors. More is not always better.
- Click on this link for a simple guide to adding music or videos in your next presentation!
Also, check out some of these local libraries that hold free computer learning classes all month long
What kind of computer learning are you interested in this month?
Connect with me today and I can answer all of your computer needs!