Classes to improve you Social Media and Email Engagement with your customers. Basic and Advanced classes with a focus on your business needs. Choose from 3 specific classese below. Please Join us.. FREE
Social Media 101: Basics of Social Media
You have probably heard of social media. You may even understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now wondering how to start? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities. Statistics state that businesses that do not use social media will be out of business in 5 years. Get started right and learn how to do it right. You will learn:
- What is social media marketing really and why it is important
- An overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- How small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- How to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity
- How to create an integrated marketing plan with social media, email marketing and other marketing efforts
- This workshop primarily focuses on the following social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Two sessions for you to choose from....
Automate your Email Marketing – Make it work for you
Planning ahead to convert & keep. Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement - they work automatically while you focus on your business.
This seminar will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the "evergreen content" that works best for your audiences
Social Media 102: Facebook Marketing
In this seminar you will learn about how to engage your audience. What engagement means and how to leverage that engagement towards the goal of gaining new customers. Engagement marketing is not an exact science, you will not see a direct click through to a sale. What you do see is "likes", "Comments", "Shares", and a growth in your page "Likes".
What you will learn:
What you will learn:
- What Engagement is
- 50, 30, 20 rules for posting
- How to put together a weekly/monthly plan
- How to leverage the Algorithm
- How to upload an Audience list
- How to Boost a post
- Your business Story
- New Facebook Live